8th Annual Holiday Bazaar
Benefiting the Vista Ridge High School Band
Saturday, December 1, 2012
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
in the Vista Ridge High School cafeteria
We are now accepting applications for the 8th Annual Holiday Bazaar to be held on December 1, 2012. Priority processing until Wednesday, October 24th will be given to returning vendors. After October 24th, we will process all new vendor applications. You will be notified via email with your booth information once it is assigned. We are looking forward to another successful show!
The bazaar will be advertised as follows:
- Weather-resistant signs placed in the Cedar Park and surrounding areas
- Hill Country News calendar of events
- TV/Radio Station community calendars
- Flyers placed around community in local area businesses
- Flyer on Leander ISD website
- Several websites and internet community event calendars
- Austin American Statesman community connection section
- Signs in front of the school
- Banner around the community
All booths must be attended from 10:00am to 4:00pm. There will be a concession stand available throughout the bazaar for snacks and/or lunch.
For more information, please contact:
Beth Naegeli – email@example.com - (512) 666-8747 or 512-666-VRHS
We anticipate booth spaces to fill quickly! Thank you for the prompt return of your application.
Please download and print the following forms:
Paypal Payment available on the website – please add $2.00 for processing.
We are only accepting one vendor for each nationwide company. Below are the list of companies currently being represented.
- Advo Care
- Beauti Control
- Clever Container
- It Works Global
- Mary Kay
- Nerium International
- Origami Owl
- Park Lane Jewelry
- Pampered Chef
- Premier Designs Jewelry
- Stella & Dot
Print out the following flyers to give to friends and family and help advertise